- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
French fry and onion ring baked flank steaks.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen French fries
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen onion rings
- 1 (1 pound 2 ounce) bottle Hickory Smoke BBQ sauce
- 2 pounds tenderized flank steak
- Combine the onions rings and fries in the bottom of a shallow roasting pan. Broil for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and flip. Pour half of the bbq sauce over and place the steaks on top. Cover any exposed rings or fries with foil.
- Broil for an additional 8 minutes, brush with the sauce. Flip and brush with the sauce again, broil for 8 more minutes.