- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
Baked, cheesy, biscuit hamburger cups.
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix the barbecue sauce into the meat.
- Place a biscuit into the bottom of each muffin cup. Press in, so that it covers the sides and creates a cup.
- Fill the cups with the meat mixture and sprinkle the tops with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes.