- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 14 min
- Total: 44 min
- Serving: 6
You will need a wire grill for this recipe.
- 2 pounds bass fillets
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/2 cup sesame seed
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup cognac
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tespoon slat
- 1 clove garlic, crushed.
- Place fillets in a single layer in a shallow bowl.
- Combine other ingredients and pour over fish.
- Let stand for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Remove fish and reserve sauce for basting.
- Place fish on well greased wire grills.
- Cook for 8 minutes on barbecue grill about 4 inches from moderately hot coals.
- Baste while fish is cooking.
- Turn and cook for about 7 more minutes on other side.
- Serve remaining sauce with fish.