- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A quick and easy pasta sauce that can be made in minutes, try topping over penne or fusilli pasta.
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan-Regina or Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 3 medium sized garlic cloves, minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor, and process until the texture of the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Add to warm pasta and gently toss to combine.