- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Muddled fresh strawberries and basil really add intense flavor to this rich blend of Grand Marnier, Chambord, vodka and cranberry juice.
- 4 Fresh strawberries
- 4 Basil leaves plus 1 to garnish
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Chambord Liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Vodka
- 2 ounces of Cranberry juice
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the strawberries and the basil into a cocktail shaker and gently muddle. Add the remaining ingredients to the shaker, except for the garnish, and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the bail leaf and then serve immediately.