- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Muddled fresh basil gives this cocktail its distinctive flavor and exceptional taste.
- 5 fresh basil leaves and one to garnish
- 2 ounces Plymouth Gin
- 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 3/4 ounces fresh lime juice
- Place the fresh basil, agave nectar and lime juice into a cocktail shaker, and muddle with a muddler or with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the gin and then fill the shaker with ice. Shake the mixture vigorously for 15 seconds, and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with some fresh basil and serve immediately.