- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Serve this basic ham and onion pinwheel recipe at your next party or family gathering.
- Rectangle-shaped deli sliced ham
- Softened cream cheese (room temperature)
- Green onions with long stalks
- Spread the softened cream cheese on one side of a ham slice. Place one of the onions vertically at one end of the ham slice, then roll the ham slice and the onion together lengthwise.
- Chill the rolls in the refrigerator until the cream cheese becomes firm again.
- Before serving, slice the rolls into one-inch pieces. Place on a platter with extra green onions for garnish.