- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A deliciously creamy chicken and vegetable slow cooker dinner.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (1 ounce) packet chicken gravy mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen stew vegetables, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- Mix together the cream, flour, gravy mix and water until smooth. Pour into a greased slow cooker.
- Combine the chicken, vegetables and mushrooms and stir into the slow cooker. Cook covered for 4-6 hours on low, or until the chicken is tender. Mix in the peas.
- Mix together the biscuit mix, green onions and milk. Drop by the tablespoonful into the slow cooker. Cook on high for 50-60 more minutes.