- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can’t go wrong with this classic cooler made with the liquor of your choice, club soda and a pinch of sugar.
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- Club soda or ginger ale
- 2 ounces liquor of your choice
- Long lemon or orange peel
- Place a rocks glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar into the prepared glass with a splash of club soda to dissolve.
- Fill the chilled glass with ice and then add the liquor of your choice.
- Garnish the cocktail with a long lemon or orange peel and serve immediately.