- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This dish is a delicious weeknight dinner solution in a pinch. Always have a few jars of your favorite chutney available in the pantry.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 jar chutney
- Place wax paper on top of the chicken breasts and then pound with a mallet to flatten into about 1/2-thick pieces.
- Place the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl and combine.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, until hot but not smoking.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour mixture and put in the pan. Cook for 5 minutes per side, turning once.
- In the meantime, empty a jar of chutney into a small saucepan and heat over low heat.
- Place the chicken on serving plates and spoon the chutney sauce over the chicken. Serve immediately.