- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A ‘cobbler cocktail’ used to be made from a base of wine and then shaken and served over ice. Nowadays, it’s made from a blend of various spirits and served over cracked ice.
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 3 ounces club soda
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1 ounce curaçao
- Slice of orange to garnish
- Place a rocks glass into the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the sugar into the prepared glass with a splash of club soda to dissolve.
- Fill the chilled glass with cracked ice and then add the brandy and curaçao.
- Garnish the cocktail with the orange slice and serve immediately.