- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/3 cup
Rub this sweet, savory and spicy basic barbeque rub into beef, pork or chicken for exceptional added flavor.
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black Tellicherry pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Place the sugar, salt, pepper, paprika and onion powder into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Store rub in a tightly-fitted glass jar in a dark cupboard for up to 6 months.