- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 9 min
- Serving: 8 Servings
If you are looking for a basic barbeque sauce that is both simple and delicious, then try this flavorful version that will become your new staple BBQ sauce recipe.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, garlic powder, mustard powder and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix the mixture until blended and simmering, and then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before using.