- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Apart from its name, this cocktail is actually a sleek and smooth blend of gin, dry and sweet vermouth and bitters. Serve with a simple Maraschino cherry garnish.
- 1-1/2 ounces Gin
- 1-1/2 ounces Dry Vermouth
- 1-1/2 ounces Sweet Vermouth
- 2 dashes Bitters
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the cherry, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cherry and then serve immediately.