- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
You will love these hickory flavored ribs.
- 4 pounds spareribs (beef or pork) - cut into two ribs
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup bottled steak sauce
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. hickory smoke salt
- 1 small onion, minced
- Place spareribs on rack in baking pan.
- Brown in 400Â°F degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn and brown on other side for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove ribs from rack and place in crock pot.
- In a bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.