- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked barbeque ribs.
- 3-3 1/2 pounds pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) jars barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- Cover the ribs with the salt and pepper and place on a cookie sheet. Place under the broiler for 15 minutes to brown them. Drain and cut into serving pieces.
- Place the onions in the slow cooker. Combine the barbecue sauce, syrup and brown sugar in a separate bowl.
- Place the ribs on top of the onions and pour the sauce mixture over.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.