- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Sloq cooked in barbeque sauce and syrup to perfection, delicious chicken wings!
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, separates at joints, tips discarded
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place the chicken wings in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, and pour over the wings.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.