- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 26 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A great way to use your leftover roast chicken from the night before, these burritos have a zesty Tex-Mex flavor.
- 1 2-pound roasted chicken, skin discarded, meat removed from bones and shredded (4 cups)
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed, or canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- Put a large sauté pan over medium-high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken, barbecue sauce, beans, corn and sour cream; mix until well combined and then cook for 5 minutes.
- Place a leaf of lettuce on each tortilla, and then add 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Roll up the tortilla and enjoy.