- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Don't throw away leftover roast turkey. Instead, put it to good use with this recipe for Barbecued Turkey Flatbread. With pizza-like qualities and amazing flavors, you sure to enjoy you turkey for another day.
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Form a dough by mixing Bisquick and water for about 20 strokes. Roll into 12x6 inch rectangle on ungreased pan.
- Combine turkey, chili sauce, honey, soy sauce, pepper sauce, and onion. Pour onto dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese about 5 minutes before cooking is complete.