- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This is the best Meat Loaf I have ever tasted.
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 c. uncooked quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. non-fat dry milk powder
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 red potatoes, cut up (peel if desired)
- Mix beef and all ingredients except potatoes in a bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf.
- Place potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
- Place meat loaf over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.