- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr 20 min
- Total: 8 hr 40 min
- Serving: 8
This recipe is inexpenseve and easy to make, let the crock pot do the cooking and you can relax and enjoy the meal.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1 can white beans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place in crock pot.
- Add barbecue sauce and bouillon.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add drained beans and cook on high for additional 20 minutes.