- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Jamaican rum and cognac are blended with creamy whole milk, honey simple syrup and a dash of real vanilla extract to create this rich milk punch.
- 1-1/2 ounces whole milk
- 1 ounce Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce cognac
- 3/4 ounce honey simple syrup
- 1 dash real vanilla extract
- freshly grated nutmeg to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the grated nutmeg, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grated nutmeg and then serve immediately.