- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
It is recommended that Kettle Once Vodka be used for this cocktail made with a blend of dry vermouth, orange liqueur and fresh grapefruit juice.
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- Grapefruit peel twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Put all of the ingredients, excluding the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit peel twist and serve immediately.