- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 9 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Always an impressive dish to serve for dessert, take care when lighting the brandy on fire before presenting the flambé to guests.
- 1 large firm banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 5 teaspoons of chopped walnuts and pecans
- 4 teaspoons brandy
- Prepare the oven broiler.
- Place the banana halves into a small flameproof dish, drizzle the cut sides of the banana with 2 teaspoons of the honey and then top with the chopped nuts.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 4 minutes, taking care not to burn the bananas, and then remove from the oven and add the brandy.
- Carefully light the bananas on fire and serve immediately.