- Prep: 24 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 24 hr 30 min
- Serving: 1 1/2 quarts
A deliciously groovy banana wine punch, requires overnight marination.
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) white wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 heaping cup crushed pineapple in juice (8-ounce can)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups white rum
- 4 ounces dark rum
- 6 ounces creme de banane
- Combine the first 5 ingredients, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Add the bananas, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Fill a punch bowl halfway full of ice. Strain the marinated mixture into the bowl, discarding of the fruit. Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve.