- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 10
Banana Split Cake will become a summer picnic favorite.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 sticks margarine, softened
- 2-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 3 large bananas, sliced lengthwise
- 1 large carton Cool Whip, thawed
- chopped nuts
- chopped maraschino cherries
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1 stick melted margarine and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar in a bowl. Press into bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Beat egg whites, remaining 2 cups confectioners' sugar and remaining stick of softened margarine in mixing bowl on high speed for 10 minutes. Pour over crumb crust.
- Spoon pineapple over cream layer. Arrange bananas on top. Spread Cool Whip over bananas. Sprinkle with nuts and cherries. Chill for 15 minutes.