- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 10-12 People
An easy no-bake cake that includes layers of cream cheese, vanilla pudding, bananas and Cool Whip.
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookies
- 5-6 large bananas
- 1 8-ounce and 1 3-ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package vanilla pudding, instant
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan with cookies.
- Slice bananas and layer evenly over cookie crust.
- Mix together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare instant pudding per box instructions and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in Cool Whip and pour over cookies and bananas.
- Garnish with toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.