- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A sweet and creamy twist is added to your favorite tropical cocktail with the addition of banana and coconut milk.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple, plus 4 wedges to garnish
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) light rum
- Place the bananas, diced pineapple, pineapple juice, coconut milk, and ice in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the rum and then pour the mixture into 4 glasses.
- Garnish each cocktail with a wedge of pineapple and serve.