- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
This is a healthy snack for kids and grown ups alike.
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour into 6 paper cups or plastic ice cream molds.
- Partially freeze.
- Insert a wooden stick or plastic spoon in the center of the cup and place back into the freezer.
- When ready to serve let set at room temperature for 5 minutes and then remove paper cups.