- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This fun version of banana bread is so easy to make, it will soon become a family favorite!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix together vegetable oil, maple syrup and egg yolks; beat well.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Mix in milk and mashed bananas; blend thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold in egg whites and chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.