- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 5 Servings
The taste of this blend may remind you of chocolate-dipped frozen bananas but in a warm and creamy beverage.
- 1 medium banana, about 2 1/2 ounces
- 1/2 cup whole milkv
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 ounces good-quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Whipped cream and cocoa powder to garnish
- Place the banana, milk, and cream into a blender and process the mixture until smooth.
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until gently simmering. Cook for 4 minutes and then add the chopped chocolate. Whisk the mixture to combine and until the chocolate has completely melted. Serve immediately topped with whipped cream and dusted with cocoa powder.