- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Careful! This cocktail tastes like a sweet kid’s drink but it’s actually spiked with bourbon and Marie Brizard Banane.
- 1/2 ounce Marie Brizard Banane
- 3 ounces Maker's Mark bourbon
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 4 finely crushed Nilla Wafers
- 1 whole egg
- Nilla wafer and banana slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker, excluding the garnish, and shake vigorously to combine. The egg will emulsify.
- Open the shaker, add ice, and then shake once more.
- Strain the mixture into a tall glass and garnish with the wafer and banana slice. Serve immediately.