- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Banana Crunch Cake flavored with coconut and pecans.
- 5 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 package coconut-pecan frosting mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 large bananas, chopped
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- Combine margarine, frosting mix and oats in bowl, stirring until crumbly; set aside.
- Mix next 3 ingredients in large bowl until smooth. Add cake mix. Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
- Pour 2 cups batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup crumb mixture. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake tests done.