- Prep: 3 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 25 min
- Serving: 10
Banana Cream Dessert is dressed up with pineapples and strawberries.
- Crust: 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Filing: 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 bananas
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 large container whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Prepare crust; combine crumbs with sugar and margarine. Press into a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Chill at least 3 hours.
- Beat filling ingredients; spread over crust.
- Slice bananas; spread evenly on top of filling. Add pineapple; spread over bananas. Next layer strawberries. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.