- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A classic recipe for Piña Colada is slightly modified by adding some frozen bananas to the blend.
- 2 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 4 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- Slice of pineapple to garnish
- 3 frozen bananas
- Sliced bananas to garnish
- Put the rum, cream of coconut, heavy cream, and pineapple juice in a blender and process for about 10 seconds.
- Add the frozen bananas and process again until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a rocks cocktail glass and garnish with the sliced bananas. Serve immediately.