- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 2 loaves
A deliscious bread, great for dessert or anytime!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cups sliced banana
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly butter 2 loaf pans.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Using a blender to mix together the eggs, butter, lemon extract, sour cream and sugar. Pour into the flour mix, mix thoroughly.
- Mix in the nuts, banana and coconut.
- Pour into the prepared pans and bake for 45-50 minutes.