- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Banana with creamy chocolate pie.
- 1 cup sour cram
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4 serving) box instant chocolate pudding
- 3 bananas
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- Frozen whipped topping, slightly softened
- Combine the sour cream and milk until smooth. Mix in the pudding.
- Cut two bananas into bite size pieces in the bottom of the piecrust. Pour the chocolate mixture over.
- Add the whipped topping on top. Slice the remaining banana over the whipped topping.