- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These fun cookies are easy to make and will soon become a new family favorite.
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in mashed bananas and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.