- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 30 min
- Serving: 16
Serve this bread for breakfast or as a dessert with ice cream.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl blend together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs and blend well.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with the bananas.
- Stir in the raisins and nuts.
- Pour batter into a 4 cup greased can.
- Cover with paper towels and place on a rack in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours.