- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This sweet and moist bread makes an excellent breakfast treat or afternoon snack.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, mashed
- 1/2 cup banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vegetable oil.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in strawberries, banana and walnuts.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes.