- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Vanilla pudding with bananas and wafer cookies. Always a crowd favorite!
- 2 (4 serving) boxed instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- 1 (!4 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 bananas, sliced
- Wafer Cookies
- Prepare the pudding as directed. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Mix in the condensed milk and bananas.
- Alternate layers of the cookies and the pudding, starting with the cookies. Top with the remaining whipped topping.