- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 1 loaf
Tasty banana and nut bread, great for breakfast or dessert.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8x5-inch loaf pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Stir in the eggs and bananas.
- Sift the flour, soda and salt together and stir into the banana mixture.
- Add in the nuts and mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.