- Prep: 2 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
The sweetness of the strawberries is complimented by the tang of the balsamic vinegar in this delicious dessert topping. Use good quality balsamic vinegar for superior results.
- 1 pint ripe strawberries, hulled and quartered or sliced
- 3 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon high-quality balsamic vinegar
- Place the strawberries, sugar and balsamic vinegar into a glass bowl and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or preferably overnight, to allow flavors to infuse.