- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
The balsamic really brings out the nutty flavor of brussles sprouts.
- 1-1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced lengthwise
- Kosher salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and vinegar and toss the sprouts around. Repeat with the olive oil.
- Roast for 30 minutes, tossing several times during the cooking process. Sprinkle on a little more kosher salt just before serving.