- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
Add some flavor to your pork chops with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Serve these chops with seasoned rice, steamed vegetables and breadsticks. To save time, put these pork chops in the refrigerator to marinate before you leave for work. They'll be ready to grill when you get home. This recipe is sponsored by the National Pork Board.
- 8 boneless pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Place chops in large, resealable bag; pour vinaigrette dressing over. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot grill. Remove chops from marinade and pat dry. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chops directly over heat for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Serve desired number of chops for dinner; wrap and refrigerate remaining chops for up to three days.