- Prep: 2 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
- 8 boneless pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Place chops in large, resealable bag; pour vinaigrette dressing over. Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot grill. Remove chops from marinade and pat dry. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chops directly over heat for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Serve desired number of chops for dinner; wrap and refrigerate remaining chops for up to three days.