- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
This sweet and tangy vinaigrette is not only delicious tossed with salad, but can be enjoyed brushed over grilled meats or drizzled over antipasti, fruit and ice cream.
- 3/4 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Put the mustard, vinegar, garlic and a few pinches of salt and freshly ground black pepper into a glass bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a slow and steady stream, pour in the oil, whisking vigorously to combine, and mix until thoroughly blended. Serve immediately.