- Prep: 12 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A great appetizer that is both delicious and impressive with its colorful presentation, serve with a bowl of tortilla chips.
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained well
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 7-ounce can salsa verde
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 12 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Prior to serving, drain any liquid that has accumulated on the bottom of the bowl and discard.