- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Marinade for 6 chicken breasts
With its rich and sweet-tart flavor, this balsamic vinegar and honey marinade is a delicious addition to chicken.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary (or 1/2 tsp. dried)
- Place the honey, vinegar, mustard, ginger, rosemary and a few pinches of salt and pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering set the pan aside and allow the marinade to cool prior to using.
- Marinate your chicken for at least 2 hours, or overnight, to obtain maximum flavor.