- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This autumn-inspired cocktail is flavored with a distinctive blend of spicy simple syrup, Falernum and cordial syrup to create a complex and especially pleasing drink.
- 1-1/2 ounce Calvados
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce spicy simple syrup
- 1 barspoon Falernum
- 1 barspoon Orgeat Cordial Syrup
- 1 egg white
- Nutmeg to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a tall cocktail glass and then garnish with the nutmeg; serve immediately.