- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 2 to 4 People
Save calories without losing flavor with these baked zucchini fries! They are definitely the perfect summer side for a summer grilling party!
- 3 medium zucchinis, sliced lengthwise into sticks
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and add dash of salt and pepper. Stir well.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, grated cheese, and garlic powder. Toss well.
- Dip zucchini sticks into egg mixture first and then into grated bread crumb mixture.
- Place zucchini sticks on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Spread evenly. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.